[governance] What is RPKI and why should you care about it?

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 02:25:14 EDT 2010

Milton,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

<snip>

> My concern with RPKI is not that "law" is behind
"technology," it is that policy decisions with law-like implications
could be made without our even noticing it, through certain kinds of
technical choices being made now.

I am 'shocked, shocked!'  to find that "running code wins"...

While I applaud your attempt at capacity building around this issue, I
would hope that you focus on letting folk know how they can
participate (and on encouraging them to do so) in the IETF and RIR
processes that you will be talking about.

--
Cheers,

McTim
     governance at lists.cpsr.org