AW: [governance] RE: WSIS Forum 2011

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Sun Sep 12 09:05:33 EDT 2010

Did I say thirst for knowledge?

Thirst for power is more like it.

ICTs & MDGs will be talked up at the General Assembly meeting in a week. Let's call it a hunch that there is a relationship between that, and the -otherwise odd- proposed move of WSIS action line forum 2011 to NYC.

You know that for OECD heads of state, their scorecard for economic competitiveness - the league table - is the OECD broadband rankings.  What's surprising about rest of world wanting in the game? It's 2010.

And yeah I saw that re China's top gun at UN - whom I am 'shocked, shocked!' to learn in his drunken heart of hearts, does not care for Yankee running dog imperialists.

Lee