[governance] APC's IGF2010 brief

Brett Solomon brett at accessnow.org
Fri Sep 10 14:33:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for this useful document Anriette.

We recently joined this list - and wanted to also say 'hi' prior to the IGF.

Here is a link to our site www.accessnow.org (we are a network of digital
activists, campaigners and policy heads mobilising for global digital
freedom).

My colleague Kim Pham and I look forward to catching up with those of you
who will be in Vilnius.

Here's to keeping the internet open, rights-respecting and accessible to
all!

Brett

--
Brett Solomon
Executive Director

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:22 AM, AHM Bazlur Rahman <ceo at bnnrc.net> wrote:

> Dear Anriette,
>
> Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
> Thank you very much for sharing APC's IGF2010 brief.
>
> Members of Bangladesh Delegation always endorsed APC's IGF position.
>
> Hope to see you during 5th IGF
>

> With best regards,
>

> Bazlu
> _______________________
> AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
> Chief Executive Officer
> Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
> [NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
> Council]
> &
> Head, Community Radio Academy
>
> House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
> Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh
>
> Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
> Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
> E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anriette Esterhuysen" <
> anriette at apc.org>

Brett Solomon