[governance] FW: Blogpost: Open Data: Empowering the Empowered or

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:14:00 EDT 2010

I should mention that this parallels some very interesting interventions on
the blogpost differentiating between data supply (and a number of related
issues such as the one's that Paul is pointing to below) and data demand/use
which is what my original blogpost was primarily addressing.

BTW, since there seems some interest here on the original blog folks might
be interested in a follow-on to it incorporating some of the very
interesting comments and suggestions by Paul and others...

http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/open-data-2-effective-data-use/

Best,

Mike