[governance] IGF Workshop 109-Use of ICT by the people with migrant background

yuliya at morenets-cybercrime.eu yuliya at morenets-cybercrime.eu
Thu Sep 9 13:28:37 EDT 2010

Dear all,

We would like to send you the invitation for the workshop we organise in Vilnus,
Workshop n°109- Use of ICT by people with migrant background, it will take place
on the 14th of September from 09am to 11am, room 2.

We would be very happy if you could attend it and participate and give your
opinion concerning this issue.

Here attached is the invitation to the workshop with the detailed information.
Could you circulate it around to the people that will be present in Vilnius?
Thank you!

We hope you will be able to attend it,

Yours sincerely,
Yuliya Morenets