[governance] CSTD WG on IGF

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 14:54:55 EDT 2010

Thank you folks for putting this out there, it gives me happy goosebumps.

1st, the absence: No person being given the credit, no voting or process or
democracy.

And the absolute good of hardworking people advocating positions to at least get
them heard and on the table, through logic, passion and intelligence.

To heck with Politicians, Warriors, Sports stars and rescue workers --- These CS
guys and gals are my heroes. Someday I dream that posters of these folks will
fill the walls of childrens rooms.

Eric