[governance] RE: WSIS Forum 2011

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Tue Sep 7 00:27:46 EDT 2010

To summarize:

A WSIS 2011 venue has been decided by ITU; and accepted by UN HQ. It's good for some - such as people coming from Caribbean - and yeah ok us New Yorkers too.
And a long way from Asia.

Instead of discussing what we might hope to accomplish in 2011, or in Vilnius, we plan to protest - what exactly? New York City? Jay-Z?

CS is showing its strategic acumen again for sure....ok not so much.

Lee