[governance] FYI: ITU & ICANN

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 03:15:01 EDT 2010

Hi Milton,

I think that was good move from ICANN, I guess that they were expecting such
response  from ITU and maybe even wanted it ;) . it was a trap and ITU fall
there miserably :) now people are talking mostly about "enhanced
cooperation" and the no willingness of ITU.
and the response came just after ICANN board resolution
http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-05aug10-en.htm#6 about
"international Dimension of ICANN" with the purpose to cooperate with
international organizations.

Regards

Rafik