[governance] IGC Nominations to CSTD

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Oct 24 18:40:22 EDT 2010

Dear Ian,

I have reviewed the document that you have sent to the list, and I am
pretty much interested to keep my name on the list of nominees.
I pretty much believe that this working group will require a good amount
of time, and might require pretty much our attention.
I am willing to accommodate my agenda to make it time for this issue. I
will confirm my participation in the IGC too, since I am interested to
participate in, and allocate my time to do that job. My bio is here:
https://www.eff.org/about/staff/katitza-rodriguez

Many thanks,

Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org