[governance] consultations on enhanced cooperation

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:05:10 EDT 2010

One important aspect that can be included in our protest is that the
date of such a consultation has been organized after the Open
Consultation and MAG meeting of the IGF in Geneva. That is already a
major financial expense by IGF stakeholders and then this consultation
comes as another financial burden for those that would have wanted to
participate should this have been open to all stakeholders.

First, this non-fictional drama is being set at a later date than the
CSTD IGF improvements WG first meeting (as I heard that it was going
to take place right after the IGF Open Consultation and MAG meeting in
Geneva next month). We should demand it to be continuing in an open
format like the Open Consultations following the above meetings with
the location in Geneva.

...........power gonna go shortly so this is it for the moment.......

-- Fouad

     governance at lists.cpsr.org