[governance] ITU vs. ICANN

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:58:36 EDT 2010

Dear McTim,

If a CS body is to counterbalance a Government body or a Business Body, the
balance can only happen if the CS body is balanced within. Often this is not
the case, we find that CS seats are visibly or invisibly filled in by
Governments / Business.

It would be a very good idea to balance the GAC with a balanced CS body.

Sivasubramanian M