[governance] Introduction

Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Mon Oct 11 09:14:50 EDT 2010

Hi Walid,

Congrats for your work on freedom of expression, and welcome to this list.

Google turns up links to you and also to a person who seems to be a namesake:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/jul/30/trustedplaces
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/walid-al-saqqaf/0/96/a5b

Info available on https://alkasir.com/doc/en/ is very clear, and
should be most valuable for people living in censored countries.

Best regards
- - -

     governance at lists.cpsr.org