[governance] A Group of ITU Members vs. the IGF

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 05:10:27 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
This situation was predictable after Tunis since 2005. the Geneva Plan of
Action and the Tunis Agenda is the result of all actors: governments,
private sector, civil society, UN agencies, international organizations,
regional and sub regional ...
The ITU draws on totalitarian countries to avert civil society. What a
glimpse we are pushed to either ignore or to disregard the Geneva
Declaration of 2003 and the Tunis Commitment 2005.
We, civil society must react and move up a gear.
Russia, China and most African countries do not have a democratic culture
and the concept of "multistakeholderism" is grain of sand in the gears of
their system of corruption and poor governance.
It is imperative to react and move up a gear.
7 years of hard fighting, friends and colleagues are dead. I believe we must
honor their memory.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
*COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
 ACADEMIE DES TIC
*COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
*MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
*NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                           +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr