AW: [governance] A Group of ITU Members vs. the IGF

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Sun Oct 10 15:21:16 EDT 2010

An excellent IGC-sponsored session on governance that ties into this
discussion of multistakeholderism was led by Jeremy at IGF in Vilnius. It
was a two-Wolfgang session (maybe we should print T-shirts ;) that featured
many other important voices. The full video can be found here by looking for
the Workshop #55 (with WSIS in its name) under the list of workshops for
Sept. 17 at the following location:

http://webcast.intgovforum.org/ondemand/?media=workshops

And a brief write-up with photos and video clips can be found here:
http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/igf_2010/looking_to_WSIS.xhtml

Janna

>>> www.graduateinstitute.ch/cig/drake.html
>>> www.linkedin.com/in/williamjdrake
>>> ***********************************************************
>>>

> --
> If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
> The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.
>
> This is the latest weekly editorial of The Mirror:
>
> The Influence of the Internet on Cambodia
> Sunday, 3.10.2010
>
> http://tinyurl.com/32suhs5
> (to read it, click on the line above.)
>
> And here is something new from time to time - at least every weekend:
> The NEW ADDRESS of The Mirror:
>
> http://www.cambodiamirror.org <http://www.cambodiamirror.org/>

Janna Quitney Anderson
Director of Imagining the Internet