[governance] IISD comment on the draft

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Oct 7 08:14:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

just to clarify. I mentioned CoNGO as an example to illustrate what kind
of organization and degree of visibility or integration would be
adequate. I did not mean to imply that only organizations should be
represented in coordinating bodies. As David said, organizations and
individuals should be included.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org