[governance] Draft response to MAG questionnaire

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Oct 6 00:06:37 EDT 2010

Sorry, this message crossed with my second draft, but these suggestions will be taken into account for the third draft.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.