[governance] Appreciation and thanks to IGC members

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:18:44 EDT 2010

Dear Ginger:
Thank you for all the effort you made during your time as a
coordinator for the IGC. Your skills, commitment and wonderful
personlaity helped the IGC members to interact effectively especially
when a consent is needed. The honor is really our's to have you as a
coordinator for the IGC.

Regards,

Qusai Al-Shatti

     governance at lists.cpsr.org