[governance] Criterion for charter voting

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Oct 1 09:32:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

that sounds great.
is it an effort you can take on and organize within the the IGC?

would love to see a nuanced paper in response the the BB commission come out of this group.

would love to see lots of nuanced responses  come out of this group.

but somebody has to take the time to put a first draft on the table that they can in an relatively egoless way turn change control of over to the group and even perhaps to another editor.

and not many of us have taken that first step.

these sort of things are member driven activities.  and i don't mean having idea, i mean doing the so-called heavy lifting.

so after your adventure, i do hope to see you take on the lead in some of the activities that would make the IGF a better caucus as you see it.

cheers

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org