[governance] Result of IGF negotiation - one observation

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun Nov 28 10:41:13 EST 2010

OK, thanks, Izumi. This is very revealing. The fact that it comes from a Western government (not too hard to guess which ones it could have come from) reveals the dichotomy that goes all the way back to WSIS. I think it imperative that civil society rise above that dichotomy and play a constructively critical role in the future of the igf.

I hope Katitza recovers and when she does I would like to hear more about why she is returning from that meeting with negative feelings.

--MM

     governance at lists.cpsr.org