[governance] Result of IGF negotiation - one observation

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 11:23:38 EST 2010

I always get nervous when a debate or dialogue turns to criticism of anyone who
criticizes. There is no point in objecting to a stated need for improvements.
And as we see here it is self perpetuating. As someone could conceivably object
to my objection of A's objection, to B's objection about objections.