[governance] IGF consultation starting

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Nov 23 11:26:08 EST 2010

well, thanks for the support, but the actual MAG discussion right now
is getting into somewhat difficult areas for the selection of MAG members.

Markus is trying to persuade that "triage" approach of each stakeholder
making the final selection, instead of asking Secretary General to make
final decision, may end up breaking the regional balance, thus may
not be the recommended way forward.

Many CS members are trying to push CS will select its own members.

Let's see how they resolve this.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<