[governance] Additional points for tomorrow's CSTD

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Tue Nov 23 07:25:48 EST 2010

Agree to Marilia's note on the role of MAG. It
requires transparency in the selection (election)
process and at the end more vibrant MAG. A
proactive summary for further discussion and
dissemination for knowledge update at the
national level is another important issue she raised.

Best regards,
Hakikur