[governance] Re: Geneva Sunday

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:27:33 EST 2010

Dear Roland and all,

There will be options for remote participation in Eurodig planning meeting.
Please, see further instructions here:
http://www.eurodig.org/important/eurodig-planning-meeting-23-nov-2010

Please, let Bernard Sadaka (sdkaaa at gmail.com) know if you plan to join
remotely, so he can provide you assistance if needed.

Best,

Marilia

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Roland Perry <
roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:

> In message <AANLkTinRgA7vZqbHssP3K8kJ2TACBxJ9O+rdFusreX_8 at mail.gmail.com<AANLkTinRgA7vZqbHssP3K8kJ2TACBxJ9O%2BrdFusreX_8 at mail.gmail.com>>,
> at 22:49:55 on Fri, 19 Nov 2010, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> writes
>

>  EuroDIG meeting (what does it stand for and is it open to participate)
>>

> It would have been called the "European [Regional] IGF" if that name hadn't
> been previously selected by a somewhat ill-fated initiative of the European
> Parliament. It's very open, but does have a tendency to have its prep
> meetings in odd places and inconvenient times (from my perspective, anyway).
>
> To attend this one, you need to get into the Palais, which they are
> arranging by asking the Monday IGF meeting to issue 2-day badges to the
> individuals concerned (even if you aren't attending on the Monday).
> --
> Roland Perry

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio