[governance] Re: Geneva Sunday

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Nov 19 08:57:55 EST 2010

In message <0613CF7C-3865-4386-AC72-C664524C4BC2 at graduateinstitute.ch>,
at 13:51:13 on Fri, 19 Nov 2010, William Drake
<william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> writes
>> a) How to intervene at IGF Consultaiton mtg on Monday and also
>> MAG mtg on Tuesdy when we cannot get in.
>
>Since we cannot get in, I wasn't planning to attend…You want to stand
>around outside their meeting room?

Depending on where it is, you might catch them in a coffee break, or
over lunch.

>One alternative: Is anyone planning on going to the ITU's WSIS Forum
>open consultation, which is 14:30-18:00?

(14.30-17.30 it says here)

>Given the Plenipot outcomes
>it might be interesting to see if engagement is possible…

As "something has come up" I'm going to Geneva at short notice for
Tuesday + Wednesday. Therefore I have applied, and been accepted, to the
WSIS Forum meeting in my private capacity, so far so good.

>And there's the EuroDIG meeting also at the same time..

I know, and I only heard about that one yesterday - the day registration
closed; but I put in my form immediately.

I'm not sure which one to go to, though :(
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org