[governance] <important> Consensus Call for CSTD IGF Questionnaire

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Nov 18 04:14:06 EST 2010

Dear Marilia,

Thank you for the general support and sorry for not able to incorporate
your coming comments. BUT, please try to write and send them as
we will have face-to-face meeting there and if allowed we can make
more interventions than just reading out one statement.

It is just the beginning of the long consultation/negotiation and implementation
later, so things are never too late.

best,

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org