[governance] Reply to our criticism of Enhanced Cooperation

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 04:14:55 EST 2010

Dear Izumi and colleagues:

I just want to point out that the Enhanced cooperation consultations in New
York are organized by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs
(DESA).

The CSTD of the Chair of the WG have nothing to do with that consultations.

Best,

Miguel

p.s. I think it is easy to get confused because there are some processes
going on on parallel.