[governance] Reply to our criticism of Enhanced Cooperation

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Nov 16 21:14:56 EST 2010

Dear all,

I agree with Jeremy' assessment, it is not what we wanted, but
may accept with additional request/guarantee:

I mean we like to ask CONGO  to work with us (and other members
of Civil society, of course) for the statement to deliver,
and also ask CSTD/Chair to insure sufficient amount of time for
all who wish to speak, not "if time is available" and have no time management.

Flying into New York and attend one-day only meeting
and have no opportunity to speak at all is not quite reasonable.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org