[governance] DRAFT IGC Response to Questionnaire on improvements

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Nov 13 10:27:40 EST 2010

This is completely wrong, imho.

A lack of binding authority does _not_ mean no tangible outcomes - if it does, then that will be used by those who favor centralized hierarchical governance to prove that IGF doesn't work.

If we can't show, or don't believe, that IGF has any influence then we are wasting our time there.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org