[governance] FINAL? DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Nov 11 13:25:36 EST 2010

oecd does set norms  and recommend best practices - eg the 1st calls for privacy protection for info systems pretty much anywhere was done at oecd 30+ years back...I didn;t see anything egregiously incorrect in the passing reference to OECD.

and we were talking about oecd just before the call, so given time constraints all around I am fine with this going ahead, with us perhaps encouraging our co-ordiators to fix any typos, after the consensus call