[governance] FINAL? DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Nov 11 11:39:21 EST 2010

You can not rush the consensus Jeremy! There are even mistakes in the
statements. OECD is not a norm setting. I am working on my email. Sorry
but it is 8:30 am here in San Francisco. So please wait one hour.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990