[governance] FINAL? DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Nov 11 05:14:49 EST 2010

Thank you Marilia for the very encouraging suggestion below.
I was thinking something similar, but not as concrete as you described.
I very much appreciate if you could take the lead to map out, not the
co-coordinators
on this excellent suggestion, hopefully ;-).

Currently I can only think of wiki as a tool most of us may feel comfortable.
As Jeremy noted, we will discuss and get back to you.

In the mean time, however, if you guys have any other suggestion to allow
us to share our work process such as writing statement, pleas let us know.
I think we need cross-platform, easy-to-use, and easy-to-setup and maintain
tools to consider.

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *