[governance] FOURTH DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Nov 9 22:39:53 EST 2010

On 10/11/2010, at 10:03 AM, William Drake wrote:

>>> I think your way of describing might be a bit prejudicial.
>>> I support the 'do no harm while supporting the existing efforts' clause as defined by McTim.
>>
>> +1 to the points above.
>>
>> However it should be be there as an option.
>
> I agree that the existing efforts should be supported/encouraged and certainly cannot be characterized as "do nothing."

OK, in the next draft will add this back and also massage the language of the "new umbrella governance institution" option as suggested here by Bill.

Any other final suggestions for the version that goes to a consensus call?

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.