[governance] New CSTD questionnaire on the IGF

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sat Nov 6 11:49:22 EDT 2010

Thanks Jeremy. OK. I have one more additional comment. We should also
encourage organizations on their own to submit their own comments,
specially if there are so diverse points of view expressed on the list.
????

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990