[governance] New CSTD questionnaire on the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sat Nov 6 11:37:55 EDT 2010

In addition to the existing CSTD questionnaire on WSIS outcomes, the second questionnaire on IGF improvements has just been released at http://www.unctad.org/cstd.  Meanwhile, we've been informed that "due to diverging opinions", the composition of the working group has not yet been decided and that consultations about this issue are still underway.

So until the CSTD's IGF working group is officially appointed, my suggestion is that the nominees that our nomcom put forward for that group should put their heads together and come up with a draft response to the questionnaire for us.  (In fact Izumi and I had discussed that they could do this for the earlier CSTD questionnaire too.)

If this is OK with everyone, I'll set up another new mailing list for that group, and add the nominated members to it.  We'll ask them to put together a draft response to the questionnaire, and to run it past the main mailing list not later than 12 November (a week before the deadline).

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.