[governance] RE: CSTD Representatives - report from NomCom

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed Nov 3 11:44:30 EDT 2010

I would like to share my appreciation for the Nomcom's work and quick
response on this process. I also believe that this is a very strong
group of  civil society members. Thanks for adding my name to this list
of hard worker and committed civil society group.

Katitza
On 11/2/10 5:43 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:
> Thanks to the Nomcom for their very quick work. This is a strong and diverse CS representative group and I am happy to be associated with it.

Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
Electronic Frontier Foundation
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org