[governance] RE: CSTD Representatives - report from NomCom

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed Nov 3 11:21:56 EDT 2010

This is true, Marilia. I am only answering the second and third
question. I am not aware about how this process works. May be Ian can
shed light for us on this. I am also interested to learn the strategy
that the technical community might be pursuing right now on this area.

Since we are keen to share our civil society strategy with everyone on
this list (not only CS members) since this list is quite open. I am
wondering if we can also learn other stakeholders's strategies? ;-)

Best, Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990