AW: [governance] Our strategy, work plan and outreach

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Nov 2 07:05:14 EDT 2010

McTim is partly right. We should broader our approach. The ITU Resolution from Guadalajara gives a very good perspective and opens also the door for a new understanding of "enhanced cooperation". And indeed, while UN, IGF, ITU and ICANN are already under the radar of the IGC, we should also try to develop ideas for W3C, IETF and RIRs.

Wolfgang