[governance] Our strategy, work plan and outreach

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 00:10:44 EDT 2010

HI Izumi
I would like to work on the strategy team and also help on the work plan. My
passion is policy and charting a path through a maze of obstacles.
I am sure I will be sorry I made this last statement :):)
shaila

 Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!