[governance] Our strategy, work plan and outreach

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Nov 1 23:57:19 EDT 2010

Rafik, thank you so much for your volunteering for the strategy group
discussion lead. Especially as we all know
he was also the candidate for the co-coordinator position,
and we were concerned about the geographic balance,
so your role will be especially important and helpful for us.

I would encourage some more people to join Rafik and bring the work forward.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org