[governance] ICANN declined Bulgarian IDN fast-track

krum.jonev at dir.bg krum.jonev at dir.bg
Sun May 30 11:14:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

Two of the three applicant organizations to manage the IDN ccTLD have
stated that only Bulgarian Cyrillic will be supported at the second
level.

The same two applicants also proposed that all registered domains
should contain at least one unique Cyrillic character - б, г, д, ж, и,
й, л, п, ф, ц, ч, ш, щ, ь, ъ, ю, я

Regards,
Krum

     governance at lists.cpsr.org