[governance] ICANN declined Bulgarian IDN fast-track request

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat May 29 16:52:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

Interseting note, and I am alway game for people who want to do away with the " diktat of the US govt ".  reminds me of the good times in the 60's.

One correction:

> You would save extravagant fees.

I think ccTLDs get it all for free or at most for a voluntary contribution.  they do occupy a privileged position in the ICANN family.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org