[governance] ICANN declined Bulgarian IDN fast-track request

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Fri May 28 18:35:07 EDT 2010

Re appeal process or lack thereof:  if there are no rules, then however you play the game must be fair.

And while partial to .br for many reasons, I can't imagine why people or machines would confuse b with cyryllic script regularly.

 In fact it would seem o be a rather low probability action for either people or machines to get the 2 confused.

So my 2 cents: go for it.

Lee