[governance] IG4D Main Session Online Working Group List

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:19:06 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to participate in the IG4D Online Working Group List
that is undertaking Internet Governance For Development and are
encouraged to join in the broader discussions on the Main Theme of
IG4D for the IGF especially if you are organizing plans to  attend the
IGF2010 in Lithuania http://www.igf2010.lt.

Messages from members of the Open Consultations and MAG will be
un-moderated but moderation will be applied to other members outside
this circle to maintain focused discussions and avoid spamming or
flame wars as we will be required to respect the views and concerns of
the stakeholders from other groups of the multistakeholderism in order
to take forward a balanced approach towards cultivating the grounds
for this new issue that was missing from the IGF.

Management rights of the group have been further shared with Bill
Drake and Parminder to help me maintain this working group because it
is an important factor to facilitate the work required in order to
organize the IG4D session successfully and as per the task from the
open consultations to come up with substantial guiding information on
the subject.

Either you can send me an email at fouadbajwa [at] gmail.com directly
to include your email directly or the address to join yourself is:

http://groups.google.com/group/ig4d

Best

- Fouad
     governance at lists.cpsr.org