[governance] REVISED Notes from Under-Secretary-General Sha's

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Mar 31 05:50:58 EDT 2010

Thanks very much for these notes, Thomas.

I am fairly confident that the CSTD bureau will ask for the SG's report.
And we should encourage them to.

Who is plannning to attend, or participate remotely in the CSTD this
year?

APC plans to be there.

Anriette

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 09:21 +0200, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:
> Dear Thomas
>
> thanks very very much.
>
> wolfgang

anriette esterhuysen - executive director
association for progressive communications
p o box 29755 melville - south africa 2109
anriette at apc.org - tel/fax + 27 11 726 1692
http://www.apc.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org