[governance] Workshop proposals for Vilnius

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 09:11:13 EDT 2010

Hi Bazlur,

Yes definitely, these workshops are open spaces and thats why I
suggested to have an inclusion of all stakeholders so that we can
explore what ideas or experiments have a combined thrust approach of
utilizing the Internet for combined regional growth. Lets continue to
explore community suggestions on this as this idea is for everyone in
IGC to explore.

--
Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org