[governance] Workshop proposals for Vilnius

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Wed Mar 24 09:09:04 EDT 2010

Dear Fouad,
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
I would like to suggest that you include some member of the Parliament (MP)
as much as possible.
I will help you to mobilize Memebr of Parliament.
With best regards,

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
&
Member, Strategy Council
UN-Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN GAID)

House: 13/1, Road:2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105

E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net, bnnrc at bd.drik.net