[governance] Workshop proposals for Vilnius

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Tue Mar 23 04:49:56 EDT 2010

I share the Baudoin's idea about the main theme to be dealt with before Vilnius.

What's more, the outcomes of discussions about this theme would be a good basis for a debate about Jeremy's idea of 'Looking forward to WSIS 2015' which is unavoidable anyway.

Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT

> Message du 23/03/10 09:12
> De : "Baudouin SCHOMBE"
> A : governance at lists.cpsr.org, "Jeremy Malcolm"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [governance] Workshop proposals for Vilnius
>
> positive ideas
>
> Some possible ideas:
> Messages from the IGFLooking forward to WSIS 2015Successes and failures of Internet governance, 1995 - 2010 : International and regional level

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
> COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
> COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
> MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
> GNSO and NCUC MEMBER (ICANN)
>
> Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
>                           +243811980914
> email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
> blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
> siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e niveau.
>

> 2010/3/22 Jeremy Malcolm
> Here is a separate thread for discussion of workshop proposals for Vilnius.  According to Ginger's last mail the deadline is 30 April, though the IGF Web site says 15 April 2010.  In any case, it would be best for us to work towards the earlier deadline.
> Some possible ideas:
> Messages from the IGFLooking forward to WSIS 2015Successes and failures of Internet governance, 1995 - 2010
--  Jeremy Malcolm
> Project Coordinator
> Consumers International
> Kuala Lumpur Office for Asia Pacific and the Middle East
> Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
> Tel: +60 3 7726 1599
CI is 50 Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010. Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.