[governance] Parminder's exchange with Bertrand

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Thu Mar 4 04:56:50 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 04:23:53PM +0800, Jeremy Malcolm (jeremy at ciroap.org) wr
> On 04/03/2010, at 1:45 AM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> > 3. how many CS organizations are nothing but receptacles for money
> > generated either by govt or by business?

> Almost all of them, I guess.

And Tapani added :

and T-shirt sales.

So do ours. Exclusively !
As a consequence, we are not able to participate directly in meetings "out of reach" (outer the center of Europe).
But that is the "cost" of our independance and our freedom of speech ... and writing !

Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack
director, CSDPTT (www.csdptt.org)