[governance] Parminder's exchange with Bertrand

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:07:57 EST 2010

Multistakehoderism: can mean process in several level
pluralism: can mean diversity of racial or religious or ethnic or cultural
groups is tolerated
multilateralism is a term in international relations that refers to multiple
countries working in concert on a given issue.

what is the better termonilogy to use?

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
GNSO and NCUC MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                          +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e
niveau.