[governance] IGC Workshop 56 urgent

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Tue Jun 29 05:46:14 EDT 2010

Dear all

This workshop needs to confirm all their panelist to be able to give it
the green light. We were able to do so but you need to update the
website as soon as possible. As far as I remember, it was Parminder who
where coordinating this workshop?

Gwen Hinze, EFF International Director, will be in IGF Lithuania this
year, and she would be great speaker if she is available (we need to ask
for her availability).

Best, Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org